Saturday, May 28, 2005

I know I'm behind the times, but...
I GET TO WATCH THE 2 HOUR ALIAS EPISODE TOMORROW AND THE SEASON FINALE NEXT SUNDAY!!!

Today has been one of my more productive days off. I read a couple chapters in "The Jesus I Never Knew" and tidied up my room this morning and did some yard work / gardening this afternoon. My hands hurt.
I am really looking forward to going home. I think I'm going to see if I can book a dentist appointment for that Friday morning. This summer is the last time I am covered by my mom's dental plan and I like our dentist, so I wanna get it done there while I can.
(Sad, I know, but I started the countdown today). 84-96 days till I can return to Eston for another year! (Depends on when my last day at work is. I'm going to try to get to the Staff Retreat, but we shall see).
Well, I'm hungry. I'm going to go see what's happening with supper. AdiĆ³s!

No comments: