Friday, December 09, 2005

A BREAKING HEART...

It is so hard to love people when you don't know how they need to be loved and when you are afraid of rejection. There are a few people here who I am trying to love, but it does not seem to make any difference. I think the hardest part is loving people while their actions tell me that I pretty much don't exist. Thankfully there are only two people who come to mind for that part. It would be so much easier to just to stop trying because it is probably the hardest thing for me to go through. But I know that no matter how many times I have done the same thing to God, He has remained faithful in His love for me. His love is not based on my actions, but on who He is. In the same way, I have been called to love people based not on their actions, but on who God is.

1 comment:

.:Alix:. said...

ummmmmm.....are you talking about me???