Friday, December 30, 2005

Well, here I am in good ol' Calgary, Alberta. Got in about 2 1/2 hours ago. I am finally caught up on my emails and many blog readings. Just about ready for bed (as it is just after 1am here). I watched a few movies over the holidays (they are listed on the side) and I read a lot and played lots of Dominoes and Scrabble with my mom. Even though I didn't get to surprise my parents when I got home, I did get to surprise me grandma. I picked her up on Christmas morning (she thought I was still in Eston). We had a good visit. I love my niece! She is so cute! Once I get back to the college I will see what I can do about getting some pictures up.

I GOT TO GO TO THE WORLD JUNIOR'S LAST NIGHT (WEDENSDAY)!!! CANADA 4 SWITZERLAND 3!
It was a good game! My brother gave me a ticket for Christmas:) Then I got to go home and watch the Canucks (finally) win a game!!! And on the flight tonight I got to watch the 3rd period of the Calgary game (which they won 4-2). It's been good hockey times for me!

I should have something wonderful and inspiring to say, but I do not. Perhaps in the new year. To bed I go. Good night all!

No comments: