Friday, December 16, 2005

WITH ALL MY LOVE...

Well, I'm not sure if I'll be on-line over the holidays, so I will take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

The way my heart and spirit have been lately, I am anticipating a new beginning next semester. I'm not exactly sure what it will look like, but I know it involves me paying more attention to God. I want to love people the way they need to be loved, and while I knew it before I'm beginning to KNOW it now: the only way I can love people the way they need to be loved is if I am immersed to the point of being overwhelmed in my relationship with God.

Blessing to you all. I love you so very much! (If this was paper, there would be tear drops all over this).

1 comment:

Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from a blogger down under in New Zealand. God works in strange ways sometimes and He will no doubt lead you down the right road.
I am glad this wasn't paper because then I wouldn't of been able to read it for all your "tear drops". All the very best, Merry Christmas & God Bless.