Thursday, January 05, 2006

Well, I had decided that I would not post again until I had changed my page because I couldn't stand the look of it! So here I am, at 4am, finally posting. I have been fiddling with a lot of html stuff...having only a vague clue as to what was going on. There was a lot of copy-and-paste action...and MANY MANY previews!!! I doubt I will keep it like this for very long, now that I know a bit mroe about what I'm doing, but I like it a lot more than the last one that got messed up!

I supposed I should go home to bed...I have to be up in about 3 hours :P

Before I go, I would just like to say how wonderful it is to have the rest of the interns back!!! And to have the new students here:)

Favorite things today:

-Working on my page
-Talking with people I never talk with
-Exploring the computer program I have to work with for my internship
-Floor Hockey All-Star Game
-Reading my Bible
-Finding out Abi's in my Community Group
-Being answered "Yes" when I asked if we could watch the World Juniors at our 4th Year party tomorrow (Thursday)
-Feeling at peace before I go home to bed:)

2 comments:

theDING said...

Holy changed page Batman!
I almost went into shock when I saw it!

You've gone from serene, comforting place of literary abode to edgy, "here comes the boom" smash-mouth backgrounding.

I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Regardless, I'm glad to see that you're tinkering in an effort to improve the site (not just 'cause you're bored) and I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

rachel elizabeth said...

I definately echo the
"HOLY CHANGE BATMAN!"
lookin' pretty awesome...
I guess stayin' up and workin' so hard on it totally paid off...

sweet...
i like it.