Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I was so thrown off last night when I went to chapel. We were having a good time of worship. I found myself zoning out a bit and being drawn to a Street Invaders brochure. As I read through it, I saw that there is a Bootcamp in Surrey this year (which, for those of you who don't know, is where I am planning on moving this summer). Not only that...there are also specialized teams, one which is a Relief Team. I'm not sure HOW I want to get involved exactly, but I know that this is so close to my heart that I think I NEED to be involved in some way or another. It's no guarantee that the Relief Team option will be available in Surrey, but I know that Surrey would be a good place for it.
Anyways, that was one reason I was thrown off last night. Another reason is because I heard the words "this is the last chapel of the semester". I was so not prepared for that! I knew things were coming to an end, but I didn't realize some things were ending sooner than others.
It was a Commissioning Service last night. I wasn't sure which group to go to to get prayed for, so I just kind of waited around. I got a sense of direction and went for it. They prayed for me and God had given 2 of them "pictures" for me. I needed to hear them both.
When I woke up this morning, I had my own plans set out, but as I walked across the street to the college, I looked back and was stopped in my tracks by the beautiful sunrise. I stayed for a while, enjoying the picture God was painting before me. He is the greatest Artist ever!

No comments: