Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sorry. I meant to update sooner. Oh well. I guess it's only been 2 days. Wow! Is that all??? Anyways, Amy arrived last night and my parents arrived this morning. Good times. I'm tired. It's 7pm. Hm. Still got a long night ahead of me. I will survive. Buck-buck. Is that how you spell it??? Whatever. It's being played now I think. It's quite entertaining. The guys are really good at it. The girls...not so much, but it's all good. I now hide away in my office, enjoying being able to take a moment to rest. I love my friends. I love my family. I miss my niece. I miss the ocean. I miss the mountains (shhh...don't tell anyone). I want to travel. I want to go to Italy and Ireland and across Canada and the States. I have a good feeling about Surrey, well, about me moving there anyways. I have 6 school pictures sitting in front of me: Amy, Hyun Ju, Tracy, Colleen, Rachel, and Sarah. I also have 2 Bibles, a journal, some left over Coke.... Ok, I'm done now. Sorry for rambling. Grad is so close!

No comments: