Thursday, October 23, 2003

For the longest time I have been sick of being only in Christian communities (Abbotsford and FGBI). While it is nice to live in, it doesn't give me a picture of what the world is really like. I don't understand what it means to be persecuted for my faith. I don't understand what it's like to share Christ with someone who has a strong faith in a different religion. I want to make a difference in this world. I am available for God to use me, and He knows that. I hadn't planned on going on WAT this summer, but this morning it just hit me. I told myself this morning that if someone gave me $3000 or whatever to go on WAT, I would go. So I realized, then, that the only reason I wasn't planning on going on WAT was because of finances. So, I have decided to sign up and see what God does. I know if He wants me to go, He'll make it happen...just like last year, or better.

No comments: