Monday, October 27, 2003

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings between 9:30 and 10:30 are my favorite times to be in the school lounge. There's hardly anybody here. There are only like 5 people in the school who don't have a class during that time. It's beautiful...very peaceful. I am so excited! We have Contact Weekend this weekend, then the following weekend I'm heading to Winnipeg!!!!! From various blog readings, I have somewhat of an idea of what might take place, but I'm just excited to go there! 11 more days!!!!!! I watched Matrix and Matrix Reloaded (with the exception of a 5 minute scene) on Saturday. I enjoyed watching the movies, but I also had a great time hanging out with people I don't normally hang out with. Anywho, I've got a Leadership paper due tomorrow. It involves looking into my own life: past, present, and future. I've enjoyed it so far, so I hope it continues on.

No comments: