Sunday, October 12, 2003

I was overwhelmed by all the people here (some for a wedding reception and some for a family reunion), so I went to the dorm where I was the only person there. I read a book I have to do a review on, but turned up my music so I wouldn't fall asleep reading again. Now, normally I wouldn't play the cds I played last night, but decided if I put anything else on I would not be able to read because I would end up worshiping God. The funny thing is, though, that I ended up worshiping God through these other cds anyways. I felt so close to God last night, it was wonderful. Just me and Him. Though I love my friends dearly, my favorite time is time alone with God. I'm glad I finally realize that. (I know it's not technically till tomorrow, but Happy Thanksgiving!!!).

No comments: