Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I applied for a recruitment job with the school for this summer. I handed in my application form and an essay saying why I wanted to do it. I had my interview today. There were some good points and some not so good points to it, which I realized a little later on. I have been very cold over the past few days...I have my suspicions as to why, but it could just be the cold weather. I have been having troubles knowing what to think about many things. I don't even know how to explain it. I have a strong desire to hear something from God, anything really, so I've been taking steps to "help it along", if that's even possible. I know He's been working in me and through me and through others. I can see that. And I have started hearing things from Him, but those things aren't coming through clearly to me...yet. Some of His truths have been penetrating my heart and I am becoming even more excited about my relationship with Him. This morning I had to face one of many challenges in my life. When it was over, I was relieved and at peace. It was good. My hands are cold and sore...I've gotta go.

No comments: