Monday, February 23, 2004

GRRARGH! How do expect to impact the world around me when I can't get over myself? We had an awesome "Soak" chapel service tonight. Many people shared things that were on their hearts. I, on the other hand, couldn't bring myself to do it. It's not that I was scared of what other people would think because I knew that there would be people I care about whowould have been proud of me for saying something. I just wasn't sure of myself...if I was really hearing something, if it was meant to be shared, if it was meant to be shared then. I was given so many opportunities, but I didn't take any of them. I felt so drained towards the end of the service because I had not shared, then, when everything was over and done with, I felt as though I had disappointed God. I wish I would have just done it especially because if I had it would have fit well with what I had to say. Maybe one day.

No comments: