Wednesday, February 18, 2004

It is very strange: this patience thing. I had someone I trust greatly speak a prophetic word over me last year, saying that I'm going to be a leader. I have also heard this from God myself, and it has been confirmed by other people. I have seen many opportunities where this could have occurred, but they have passed me by. I know, though, that I need to keep doing what I'm doing: going through the prep time. And one day I will be ready and God will make His move. When this will happen and in what form, I do not know, but I will continue making myself available to Him. It took a lot of prep time for both Moses and Joseph to be ready for leadership. I hope it doesn't take that long for me, but if it does, that's God's choice. God is faithful and I have no doubt that what He says will come to pass.

No comments: