Sunday, February 22, 2004

I had the hardest time being motivated to go to church. I didn't really see the point of it. I would always go because "what would people say if I didn't?" and here at school because, well, it's in the rules that I agreed to follow. Last semester, when a bunch of people were away, I was really struggling with going to church, so I didn't go. With the conscience that I have, however, I told the RD (who is also one of my friends) that I didn't go. After explaining that this lack of motivation has been occuring for years and that I didn't understand th importance of going to church, we had a nice long discussion about it where she began to explain the need to go to church. She prayed with me that night and since then, there has only been one or two times where I really didn't want to go, but I went anyways. The rest of the time, I understand what church is supposed to be about. With that said, I will read one more site, then head off to church.

No comments: