Saturday, February 14, 2004

I just realized something that I h.a.t.e. about small towns, well, and the rules at the school about having to sign out when leaving town. Back home I would just get in these moods where I would just want to drive and listen to music and get away from everything. I could drive for 1/2 an hour and still be in the same city but I was away from what I wanted to be away from...it was great. But I'm in one of those moods right now and as I was driving, I wanted to keep driving, but to keep driving in this town gets me nowhere except to where I want to leave...and I can't just leave town without signing out, well, not without breaking the rules. And I can't just sign out because I have no specific place that I am going to. So here I am, where I don't want to be. So ya, there's my thoughts on the matter.

No comments: