Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I just about had it last night. I was going to finish packing up all my stuff, then leave ASAP. The only reason I didn't leave last night is because I want to see some of the grads who are coming. I don't even really know what was going on. I mean, there's some stuff I know about, but I don't know why it got taken so far. I was angry, hurt, confused, sad, and lost. All of this was just the beginning of turning into...I don't know...all I could call it is an evil spirit of anger coming over me. I was getting angry over the littlest things. They all just seemed to be piling up. I tried to find someone to pray for me, but it just wasn't working out, so I just kept crying in my room, wanting to punch a hole through my wall because I felt completely trapped by in-dorm time for the first time. God met me, kind of, enough to let me get to sleep anyways. Cheryl asked me if I would edit her Life of Christ paper, so I did that, then went straight to bed. I don't really understand why I react like this at times (this being the worst so far, thankfully). The first thing I got mad about, I had no reason to be mad about...I guess it was a jealousy thing, then the next few were little annoyances (like the phone ringing constantly) that seemed like a big deal, and by that time I felt like biting anybody's head off who talked to me (though of course I don't have it in me to let it out...annoying, but maybe a good thing). Well, that's me for last night. I just pray it doesn't happen again. I don't like it when I'm like that. On a brighter note, I get to see those grads and other alumni within the next few days.

No comments: