Thursday, April 01, 2004

Kaleena's post yesterday got me thinking. I have been in school for so long that I do not enjoy the experience as much as I could or should. I still love school. I love learning. But perhaps it's time for a decent length break. I still have one year left at FGBI then an internship somewhere, doing something. I still want to go to school after this, and perhaps need to if I want to get a "good career". But it will be good for me to be away from the formal school setting for a while. Pay off my debts, do some travelling. I need to get away from here...from North America. As much as I love NA, I need to immerse myself in other cultures. I would love to just disappear into some unknown community, starting a life on my own. There is so much that I am missing out on. There is something big out there for me and I am going to enjoy searching for it. Ah dreams...slightly incomplete, but something that gives me hope.

No comments: