Thursday, April 29, 2004

Eston to Abbotsford in 16 hours...I was impressed. Before I ever went to SK, I was...annoyed...with the mountains getting in the way of my view. As soon as I got to SK, I fell in love. The openness of the land is so beautiful. The only thing I haven't like about it is that I haven't been near a lake or anything. I've been thinking of getting my own place. It's about time. I'm almost 25. Coming back home, I realized how small my room is and how much stuff I have...not a good combination. This morning my dad couldn't believe I hadn't unpacked yet, and I thought to myself Where am I supposed to unpack? This room was already full of my other stuff when I got here. My parents are planning to move in with my brother and his wife and daughter when they buy a house, which could even be in the next couple months. Maybe I'll be able to start my internship next summer, then when I'm done that I can officially move to SK...near a lake! I don't know what I'm gonna do though 'cause I have so much student loan debt racked up, then I'm gonna have to pay that off. Ugh! I need a job...soon. I was so excited when I went to visit my niece yesterday (I can't believe she's just over 15 months old now!)...after 3 1/2 hours of my being there, she took her first step! I kept telling them she was waiting for me to get home! She didn't play shy, she said auntie many times, she gave me a hug and many kisses, and she walked! Couldn't have had a better visit. Well, since my computer is in Eston for the summer, I don't know how much I'll be bale to update, but I'll do my best. And I hope you all do the same, so I can know what's going on in your lives. Oh right...I went to see Hidalgo today...it's definitely not the same watching a movie without my 2 movie buddies. Love you guys.

No comments: