Monday, August 16, 2004

Jeremy and Melissa got married on Saturday. "Melissa White"...still have to get used to that. The wedding was crazy and fun...the ceremony was nice and short which was good because there was no air conditioning in that church. The wedding was supposed to start at 3pm, but our hair and makeup took longer than expected. We were in the salon for 3 1/2 hours! We went to pick up our dresses and got back to the house by 2:30 to start getting dressed. We left the house just before 3pm, got to the church, and the ceremony started at about 3:15pm. When we went to get our pictures done, we realized how popular that day was for getting married and how popular the place we got our pictures done at was. We went to a garden in Langley for the pictures and there we EIGHT other wedding parties there!!!


It was my brother's 31st birthday yesterday. As I was going to bed last night, I was listening to my Chris Rice CD and began thinking about my brother's relationship with God (or lack thereof). I could not stop crying. My heart was breaking so much that I wanted to rip it out. It was so heavy, I could not bear it. I have never talked to my brother about where he stands concerning Jesus, but I know I have to before I go back to school. I had never really thought about it before, then when I did, I worried about what I could possibly say, but God assured me that He would give me the words and, just like He told Ezekiel, I need to talk to him about it, whether he listens or not. I just need to be obedient and faithful to God. If you ever happen to think of my brother, please pray for him. His name is Kevin.

No comments: