Monday, October 24, 2005

I found out this afternoon that a few adventurous, risk-taking friends of mine could have died yesterday (a vehicle going over a cliff). One of them seems a little concerned about it, but they are just brushing it aside like an everyday occurence. I am SO thankful that they are okay! I am also at peace with our friendships, knowing that I would not have wished that I would have done more in our friendship. They have a special place in my heart and I am thankful that the world is blessed to have them here for a longer period of time.
To these friends: (if you happen to read this)...I love you so much!!! Take care.
To everyone: How are your relationships? Would you have wished you had done something more, or done something differently? Don't wait! You never know how much time you've got with those around you.
"Love your neighbor as yourself" (Mt. 22:39).
"Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry" (Eph. 4:26).

No comments: