Monday, October 10, 2005

Why do I resist playing the sports that I love???
Last night my hands had the privilege of holding the most amazing football ever! It just felt so right in my hands. The amount of air, the weight, and most importantly: the texture! My fingertips have never been so happy. If heaven was a football...*sigh*
There was some sort of mix up, so Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants will have to wait another week to be watched :(
My Canucks are winning at the moment :)
I am hungry. Perhaps I will go home for supper.
But first, I have a book to return.
Adios!

3 comments:

theDING said...

Why do you resist said sports?
I mean, you're not like Randy in the "I'm injury prone, so I can't play" department.
You're not like Falk in the "I say that I'm physically uncoordinated, so I won't play sports" department.
You're not even like Leif in the "I hate sports, so I don't play" department.

You really need to participate...it's good for ya...

Odds say that you get recruited for the women's squad on the eve (or during, who knows) of Stubble Bowl. This blog entry has left you wide open!

K said...

haha... i wish i could watch the sisterhood with ya. i have been waiting for forever to watch it!

Coralou said...

me too!