Monday, October 24, 2005

I strongly desire to do overseas missions. I have always had a desire to be immersed in the unknown and to find my place in sharing God's love with others. After I finish blogging, I am going to fill out my WAT form for going to China. I will talk to my mom in a couple days to find out if God has spoken to her about it. If she says yes or that she's not sure, then I will hand in my form. If she says no, I will likely submit to this once again.

I also have a strong desire for street ministry in cities in North America. I have done some of this in the past, but was not sure what to do. I have come to learn that to begin, I just need to ask them about themselves and listen to them share their stories. And seeing as this is one of my favorite past times, it shouldn't be a problem. Going to people, getting to know them...I can do that. God can work through this simple step.

No matter where I go, I just know that I need to go and to love.

Have a good night. God Bless.

2 comments:

K said...

Amen and well put. I love your heart, and hope that some of it rubs off on me.

doxasky said...

Gail, I decided to update the school's blog in reponse to your question, so click on the link on the side to find out about WAT

Kal, thank you. And if that is God's desire, then I hope so too, but I know that He has His plans for you and has given you a heart for great things as well, be they the same or different. Love you lots!