Monday, October 17, 2005

I miss doing gratis (campus service). I had so much fun tonight, I just wanted to keep going...so I did! Clearing trays, wiping tables, putting away some small and large sink items, kitchen laundry. Yep! It's all good! Even though there was less kitchen laundry than I thought there was going to be, I decided to do a couple loads because I remember how frustrating it was when we had nights like this when everyone would storm the kitchen to clean it, leaving so many extra towels and cloths to be washed, and how people wouldn't think of that gratis because it's not as in the open as most other kitchen gratises. Well, I'm off to do some more laundry before I head home to get ready for another sleepover in the dorm! Dorm 4 this time!!!

1 comment:

theDING said...

Yeah, you were just way too energetic that night...I never thought that someone could get that excited about gratis! But hey, your blog has proven that you're anything but normal...