Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I am seriously overwhelmed with the number of blogs that are out there!
When I first started blogging, I only knew one other person who had a blog. Then, because I like to get to know other sides of people, I became familiar with two people my friend had links to. That's all it was for a while, but now it seems like almost everyone I know has a blog, whether it's blogspot, MSN Spaces, My Space, or other host sites! I love being able to read about what's going on in my friends' lives, but I also find myself interested in the lives of friends of friends. There seems to be no end to it all, but I don't know where to draw the line. How do you guys manage it all??
I love getting to know people so I just keep reading. I need to learn to do this as well in person as I do through writing.
I need to go to sleep.
I need to start my days off by spending time with God. I got out of this habit on April 20th...and it shows...
Good night all.

No comments: