Saturday, May 06, 2006

SPONGE BOB IS GONE!!!



When my office computer was switched, the keyboard was switched along with it. But the new keyboard was not just any keyboard, it was a keyboard that had all but 11 keys. It was quite frightning. See, I had nothing against Sponge Bob before. I have never seen the show. But it was painful to look at the keyboard. So this morning I got rid of Sponge Bob!!! That's right...I switched keyboards!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Speaking of sponges...we started cleaning the cafeteria kitchen and Dorm 4 this week. While it's a lot of work, it doesn't feel like a job. It seems like a long-lasting campus clean-up. And I'm enjoying working with and hanging out with Kathy and Karla.

Last summer Karla and I had talked about doing a cross-Canada trip this summer, but we're pretty sure that's not happening anymore. This past week though (when I found out the worship conference in Calgary wasn't happening anymore) I started looking at flights to Hawaii, Montreal, New Brunswick, and Italy. Karla said she might be up for a trip to Hawaii or something. I mean, 3 of those places would be 1/2 our pay cheque for the next 6 weeks, but I want to go somewhere. I'm not sure where. I just want to GO!

And I really want to watch "Stay" and "V for Vendetta"!

5 comments:

rachel elizabeth said...

I just watched Stay as well....

yup...i agree...you should watch it.

Anonymous said...

go, travel, be spontaneous, go to hawaii, I hear it is beautiful, send me a post card, but GO. Do it otherwise you will wish you had

Anonymous said...

the above is me (anna). seriously go travel, relax have some fun

anna

theDING said...

Yeah! Go out, run, be free! (insert flighty, resounding, frolicky music here)

You're only young once! (or at least, that's what they tell me...)

Matt said...

NONONO, the sponge bob keyboard was claytons, ahhh, keep cleaning, lol