Tuesday, January 27, 2004

I was on the 2nd floor of the dorm last night (as usual) and I heard some loud banging. I decided not to go check it out because I was in the middle of something important. I kinda thought it was somebody using the speed bag in the basement, but I wasn't really sure. A little while later I went downstairs to say goodnight to a friend and I asked her if she knew what the loud banging was. She said it was somebody using the speed bag, but that it was funny that I had heard it because she was in her room and she hadn't heard it. She said the only reason she knew that's what it was was because the person using it had came and asked her if she had heard it. Crazy! For our Theology 4 class, we are required to keep a weekly journal about how we see the Holy Spirit working in our lives. I wrote mine last night after chapel. It was really weird because an almost identical message was given in church on Sunday, but I didn't really think it applied to me, but a new perspective was added in chapel and I couldn't get away with thinking it wasn't for me. It was about giving control to God, not only of my life, but also regarding the lives of those around me. I have taken this new perspective to heart and I can already see the changes being made in my life. I'm excited, and still a little scared, of what else will come my way this semester.

No comments: