Wednesday, January 28, 2004

OKAY! As much as I love the prairies, this is too cold for me! Hello, my name is Sylvia, and I am a southern BCer who likes the warmer climates. So yesterday, temperatures (all including the windchill) started off at -48C. You would think it would get warmer during the day, but NOOOOOOO! Around 7 last night, it was -56C and getting colder. So when I found out that today started at -52C, I am not looking forward to feeling the cold later on. Maybe I'll do what I can to keep myself from going back and forth between the dorm and the complex. Oh right. I forgot to mention: I got minor frostbite on Monday afternoon while trying to start my car (which ended up not working anyways) and it is getting more and more painful as time goes on. Well, that's enough complaining for now.

No comments: