Sunday, January 18, 2004

Last night I passed up burgers and fries in the cafeteria only to go to the store and get a burger and fries last night...it's okay though...the one I had probably tasted better...besides, I wasn't back in time for supper last night anyways. After I got my food, I went back to some friends' place to watch another movie: "Johnny English". I had watched this at Christmas time, but fell asleep, so it was nice to see the whole movie come together. It seems even funnier when you're with people who laugh at pretty much anything. Jodi left today. I am sad. I will miss her. I decided today, well, maybe last night, that I am going to drop Greek. As much as I love it, I do not have it in me to give it all the atention it needs this semester. So, I am now back down to 3 classes again, one of which is a guided study. Because of this, I am almost positive that I will be returning for both semesters next year to make up for slacking off. It's really cool, though, for this semester because I will only have classes on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, and both of those classes and my guided study are all with the same teacher. I'm still tutoring on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for an hour each day. I need to talk to my supervisor, though so I can get some tips on how to help the student out more. I miss Winnipeg...such a beautiful city.

No comments: