Saturday, January 24, 2004

I've come to the conclusion that my car doesn't like me. There was no heat in my car, so i got it fixed. A couple friends borrowed my car for a few days and had heat the entire time. When I went to S'toon the day after I got my car back, there was no heat. 4 hours plus of driving with no heat in the middle of a Saskatchewan winter is NO FUN!!! At least it wasn't Winnipeg, though...it's colder there, but I also wouldn't have had to have driven that far if I was in Winnipeg. My worldview will probably be challenged a lot this semester, as I'm taking 3 Theology classes. It'll be good, though I'm expecting some headaches to come along with it. When I am taught new things and they help things fall into place, I can feel my mind expanding and trying to keep it all together.

No comments: