Monday, March 01, 2004

I met God in such a powerful way this weekend (Sr. High). As I was obedient to Him, He showed me things I had been looking for for a long time. He used an FGBI student to speak into my life about what I have that I can offer other people. I talked to her about it this afternoon...she had no idea that she had been used by God like that. Because I gained confidence through her ministry, I found myself available to go to the front of the church to pray for people. A young came right up to me and, after we had talked and prayed and talked some more, she told me that she had made a commitment to God, but didn't think there was anyone up front to pray for her. But she looked up and saw me right away, so she came up. If God hadn't spoken to me through that FGBI student, I don't know if I would have gone up to the front. He told me what I needed to hear at just the right time. Praise the Lord! There were so many other things that I saw God do this weekend...it was VERY exciting!

No comments: