Tuesday, March 09, 2004

I am so tired. All I want to do is sleep. Well, I guess that's not all I want to do or else I would do it. I am going to a friend's house tonight to watch Blue Crush. I've never seen it before, but I've heard it's good. We shall see. I did homework all day Sunday and Monday and all this morning; tonight will be a welcome break before I start on homework again tomorrow. I have a time consuming assignment due on Friday at 5pm. As soon as I hand it in, my 10 day Reading Break starts! I'm looking forward to being able to sleep and not really worry about anything else. Sure I'll do homework at some point, but more so on my own schedule. One of my friends from back home is coming to visit me for 5 days next week. Most of the students will be gone, but that will leave activities in the school more open for our use. Reading Break is here at a perfect time. People are at the end of themselves and need to be refreshed. Hopefully when they return, we will all be able to focus on why we're here and be able to live that out in the Spirit. Tired ... watching movie soon :) ... then I will sleep ... eventually.

No comments: