Sunday, March 28, 2004

What a day yesterday! It all began at 7am. Spent time with God, had breakfast, and spent the rest ofmy day with Andrea (and whoever else happened to be around at the time). We played War and the Game of Life (cd-rom), watched Tomb Raider, had lunch (then I did my library gratis), tossed the football around outside (I love this nice weather), and sat around in the dorm lounge talking. While we were all talking, we decided that we wanted to watch "The Fighting Temptations" (which I had never heard of). Turns out they don't have it here in Eston, so I drove to Kindersley to get it and to have supper there (well, on the way back to Eston). I decided at about the last second to stop by the cemetary. I think that whenever I'm by myself, I will always end up stopping there, possibly with others too. It was hard, but good. The rest of my trip home is kind of a blur. My mind kept wandering. Many different thoughts. I can't even remember them all. And from the ones I do remember, I probably don't want to remember them all. ANYWAYS. I got back to Eston, did some homework, then played a couple card games with Andrea. The littlest things were so funny. We could hardly stop laughing. It reminds me of earlier in the day when we were all in the dorm lounge after football. I was drinking water and people just kept making these whacky comments that just seemed out of nowhere at times. I ended up having to spit my water out twice in less than an hour! I don't even remember what was said, but with Charissa, Shanda, Steph, Coralee, Kaleena, Gail, Katrina, Kristin, Andrea, and Leanne there, you know things are gonna be crazy! Just before we went to watch the movie at Tracy's, I had to go upstairs. I wanted to tear my knees off because they were so sore. I wasn't feeling that great last night either. I was hoping sleep would cure both of these problems, but I guess not. I still don't feel good and my knees feel worse right now than they ever have. I don't understand it. After church and lunch, I think I'll take another at my term paper. Enjoy your day everybody!

No comments: