Tuesday, March 23, 2004

My heart is so hard. I seem to be getting angry or annoyed over the smallest things these days. I suppose it's often been like that, but it seems more prominent now. Most of the things I want, I can't seem to have, but the things I don't want are crowding all around me. I thought my relationship with God was getting better, but with these thoughts, I'm thinking maybe it's not. But maybe because I am getting closer with Him, I am becoming more aware of the things inside of me. Ya, that seems the more probable answer. I was thinking it was bad that these negative attitudes were consuming me, which it is, but it's good that I'm becoming more aware of it so that I can begin to do something about it. Hmmm...what I thought was going to be a pointless update full of complaining ended up being a wonderful time for God to reveal a little more truth to me. Thanks God :)

No comments: