Monday, May 17, 2004

I'm so excited! I get to go see Troy today:D Also, thanks for the suggestion of memorizing Psalm 119 (maybe some day), but I decided to memorize Psalm 24 instead. I got that one memorized in 2 days (though we did read it a lot in Psalms class). I thought of trying to work on Genesis 1 (well, 1-3 eventually) but my mind just didn't want to go there. I might try something in the NT next. It's really weird...I want to get to know my new pastor while I'm home, but I've only been to my church once since I've been back. That was the first week. The next week I went to another church on the Saturday night, which was good because I ended up going to a friend of the family's son's 1st birthday during church on Sunday. Then I had to go to a surprise bridal showwer yesterday for my friend who's wedding I'm in. I new I needed to get some sort of church in this weekend, though, so I went to DOXA last night. I always enjoy my time there. I was so sad this morning. My mom and I went to visit my sister-in-law and niece and my niece wanted nothing to do with me. She was fine 14 hours earlier at our place last night, but thise morning she would cry if I tried to go near her. Eventually her mom asked her to give me a kiss, so she did, then she wanted to give me 2 more kisses, so that made things better. Then we were hanging out for a while and I was holding her hands so she could walk around the yard and stuff, then we had to go and she was crying because she didn't want me to go. My sister-in-law told her I'd probably be back over in a couple days, but she was still crying and holding her hand out to me, so her mom said maybe they'd come to our place tomorrow. My niece was fine after that and she waved goodbye. So cute.

No comments: