Saturday, May 15, 2004

Well, I never thought it would be possible, but I found a game that my mom likes better than Scrabble. We have played numerous games of Dominoes since I've been home and only 2 games of Scrabble. She insists on playing one full game per day...even when she's been at work all day and has to work all the next day. And we have the 15 set game, so we're not usually done till about 10 or 11 at night! I had a job interview this morning. A real interview...I hate real interviews with questions like: What do you know about the company? Why should we hire you? tell me a funny story (that's a new one). And many other questions. But I made it through. I was her first interview of the day...she has more today and tomorrow. She said she'd be calling people later in the week to let them know. I'm still hoping for the job with the Police Department, but I won't hear anything until after Monday...if at all. I wish I could get on messenger more often. I've only been on twice since I've been home. But at least we got phone numbers in the yearbook this year. Oh right...the other movie I bought is Matchstick Men. I've also gone to see Hidalgo, Van Helsing, and Mean Girls. 3 very different movies, but all good in their own way. Next up: Troy. Oh right...one other update: I finished memorizing Psalm 90 yesterday. What to tackle next???

No comments: