Wednesday, May 19, 2004

My mom asked me if I wanted to do some window shopping at Wal-Mart after supper last night. We got there and split up. With no intention of buying anything and no money to buy anything even if I wanted to, I set off. Up and down all the isles, looking at numerous items, many of which I did not know that Wal-Mart sold. I took my time, walking at a snail's pace, enjoying the fact that I didn't have to hurry. I had an entire hour to just wander. There were things I found that I figured I'd get when I actually got money, but nothing that I desperately needed right away. Tonight I will watch the Clagary-San Jose game. I figure it's about time somebody wins a home game in that series. I love seeing the home team win. Especially a game that's as important as this one. Knowing me, I'll probably tear up when they win. Yes, that's right, WHEN they win. The very night my beloved Canucks were out, I jumped on the Calgary bandwagon. GO CALGARY GO!!!

No comments: