Thursday, May 27, 2004

Well, I am still jobless. How the heck am I supposed to come up with at least $3000 before I leave for school??? I know God has something in mind, so I'm not worried about it, but it's just kind of annoying not knowing, ya know? The Student Loan people are confusing me...they want people to get their applications in early, but they're not even ready yet! In my first year they were ready at the end of April, second year at the end of May, this year...not until AT LEAST the middle of June! I don't understand why it takes them so long...the forms are basically the same every year! Anywho. I've created a monster...my mother wants to do nothing but play Dominoes every day and she makes me feel guilty if I don't play with her. Addiction anybody? I spent the day with my niece yesterday (she's so cute), then my brother and sister-in-law came over for supper so we could see my brother before he left. He went down to work at a site in Washington for 2-3 weeks. He got 1 day's notice! I'm looking forward to the game tonight. It was pretty intense Tuesday night (even with a 4-1 win!). Well, I guess that's it for now.

No comments: