Monday, May 31, 2004

Well, I finally got to sleep in this morning. I've been waking up at 6 something again every morning for the last week and a bit, but this morning I slept till almost 9! It was great! I got a phone call at 9:20am from my sister-in-law asking me if I would mind spending time with my niece while she drove a friend to get something in Chilliwack. OF COURSE I DON'T MIND!!! We were gonna play games when she got home, but she called while she was gone and said she didn't realize it was the 31st. She had to take Dakota in to get her shots. It's just after 1:30pm right now and I was hoping to be back home by 2:30pm to watch Beyond Boarders. My dad rented the DVD and it has to be back by 5pm today. It's really weird being at my church. There's so few people there and I am having a hard time trying to get to know the new pastor and his wife. I like the truth that he preaches, but it's weird not being totally comfortable with them. I guess that'll come with time (and extra effort). But at the same time, I've been to another church since I've been back and I felt more comfortable with that pastor (who i also don't know) and he, too, preaches truth "FGBI style" (that's the only way I can explain it). Oh! When I was at church yesterday, one of the ladies told me that a guy who used to go to my church and who has been working at the job I worked at last summer is going to be the camp director for Camp Luther this summer and may ask me to work there. I knew he was going to be working at a camp, but I didn't know h was going to be the director. I thought it was a good opportunity to work at the same place again, but I'd much rather work at the camp (for a few different reasons). Well, I guess I should get going so I can watch that movie. Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments: