Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I feel homeless and churchless. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to stay at my church, but I don't know where I'm going to go. I don't want to just go anywhere (there are over 100 churches in Abbotsford) but I need to go somewhere. I don't think I'll be living in Abbotsford anymore after this year, but I don't know where I will live. Apparently it's time for me to be on my own, well, no parents anyways. I wonder where God will lead me....I got to see Milk and Migiwa on Saturday as they were on their way to the Island. Migiwa didn't want to get a tan so she was wearing her FGBI hoodie in 32 degree weather! We went down to the States so they could take some pictures. The people at the boarder crossing weren't too inclined to believe us that that was the reason, but they eventually let us through. I went to the lake yesterday. I haven't been to the one here in Abbotsford in about 6 years, so it was nice to go there again. I love swimming!!! In lakes though. I'm not a big fan of the chlorine in the pools. I got my tapes from the Rick Watts seminar yesterday and my video from the FGBI grad choir presentation today. I have yet to listen to the tapes, but I have been blessed all over again by the choir video, though I've only watched/ listened to a couple songs so far. I start housesitting on Saturday. I think they have internet there (PLEASE LET ME GET ON MSN!!!). Anyways, I should get going...watch some more of that video before my mom gets home from work and wants to play Dominoes.

No comments: