Monday, June 21, 2004

Okay, once again I don't know if I can stay at my church. I don't know if I can handle anymore changes of this sort. The majority of the people I have come to know and love in that church are moving or have already moved. When the whole house church idea came into being, I was excited. However, I also thought that I would be going to this one family's house, but I just found out yesterday that they are moving. It's kind of weird though because they are moving to Prince George which is where my previous pastor is and because when i was talking with Danielle a week or two ago, she mentioned the possibility of doing my internship with her dad (my previous pastor) in Prince George doing Street Ministry. I'm not entirely sure, but I think I can see God at work in all of this. One of the things that has been keeping me in Abbotsford is my commitment to my church. I am now sensing a release from that commitment (though I don't want to jump to any conclusions just yet). But if I am truly being released from this commitment, I would feel as though I have the freedom to move to another place. This upcoming year will be my 3rd year at FGBI (yes, I've made the decision to stay...thanks for the prayers and support). My internship will then take me to a new place. As I am writing, I am sensing a release from Abbotsford (PTL! Let me outta here!). I have been so busy lately. My life has been filled with work, dominoes, and babysitting (things which I feel I have no choice of). I have not had time for myself. Today is the first day in a few weeks where I really feel as though I've had time to think. I was reading over some of the things people wrote in my yearbook this year. The advice I got that has been truly speaking to me is: "Spend time with God. Spend time with Him. Spend time with Him." I encourage all of you to do the same.

No comments: