Friday, May 06, 2005

I GOT A JOB!!! (Thank You, God. And thank you everyone else for your prayers). It's a P/T cleaning job (houses and offices I think) working for a lady who went to FGBI. I start training Monday morning. So strange how things work out for me.... Most jobs I have had are not ones I have applied for, they've been through connections. This one is no different. I find it so weird how I can apply at so many places, yet the place I get a job at is not one I applied for. Oh well. God is good.

I was talking with my mom tonight and she mentioned the possibility of me becoming a psych nurse. Strange timing for her to bring it up, considering my last post. But we actually had a good conversation tonight. And I got to find out a characteristic about my mom that I didn't know before and one which makes me see some of her in me, which makes me happy. Anyways, I will be looking into becoming a psych nurse, but I definitely don't want to rush into anything!

Coralee and I are going to hangout at Cara's tonight! I'm so excited!

Please keep Charissa and Cassandra's mom in your prayers. She's got cancer (they just found out on Wednesday) and she's going in for surgery on Monday morning. And please keep the whole family in your prayers. Thank you.

No comments: