Friday, May 20, 2005

Whenever I drive to and from my morning job, I pass 2 Tim Horton's. This morning as I drove by the first one, there were vehicles lined up into the street. I decided I would blog about either the craziness of so many people wanting Tim Horton's or the lack of space for vehicles to line up. As I continued on, I passed the 2nd Tim Horton's...same situation. This got me thinking of how often I used to go to Tim Horton's and how I had only been to one since moving to Calgary and that it wasn't even one here that I went to...I went to the one in Strathmore on my way back from Eston last weekend! I drove to work, then cleaned a house on my own (1st time). I was so hot, sweaty, and tired when I was finished!!! So on my way home, I stopped at the bank to put my pay check plus $50 on my visa, then stopped at the Tim Horton's closest to home. I think I have found one of my favorite meals! I got a Toasted Chicken Club sandwich combo with a medium icecap and a boston cream donut. I should have gone for a large icecap though...especially after this morning's hard work! I was almost finished the icecap by the time I got home! But, man, that Toasted Chicken Club was so good! One thing I lean towards when ordering at restaurants is a clubhouse sandwich. It's been one of my favorites for many years. I often compare restaurants based on their clubhouse, and I do not think I have had better than the one I had today! Anyways, I'm not getting paid for this advertising, so I'm gonna stop now. Gotta get my stuff together for work for tonight. I am so excited for the long-weekend! I don't think I've ever looked more forward to one in my life! I might be getting off work early again tonight, I get to hang out with Coralee this weekend, I get to see the Spain team, Kristin's staying over for the weekend, and we might be going to Calaway Park on Sunday!!!

No comments: