Monday, May 09, 2005

I love my job :) Hopefully I'll still feel this way in a few months. I'm cleaning houses. I like to clean...It gives me a sense of accomplishment and purpose. And my boss is really cool. She's there, but she's not hovering. I really like her standards...I will enjoy working for her. She said she likes how I work and wants to give me as much work as she can. And it'll be pretty easy to get time off when I need it, so that's good. And I'm being paid as a contractor, so I don't get anything taken off my checks! And (man, with all these "And"s I sound like Mark in the Gospel he wrote) because for the most part I'm done around 1pm, that leaves plenty of time to work at another job. I have an interview at 5pm on Wednesday at London Drugs for a cashier position.

My eye won't stop twitching...it's been happening since yesterday morning! DOGGONE NOT GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP!!!!!

Anyways, I'm hungry. I'm gonna go have lunch. AdiĆ³s!

No comments: