Thursday, July 07, 2005

I checked the mail today (as always) and there was something in their from my mom. I thought about it and remembered she was going to send me my MSP bill (oh joy, here we go again!). Anyways, I opened it up and there was a letter inside as well. It was a nice surprise 'cause my mom doesn't usually send anything extra with this kind of stuff. When I was at home we had talked about writing letters to each other because I told her I was planning on writing her one (though it is to explain my love for FGBC).
Anyways, I also got a phone call this afternoon from my boss at the cleaning job. I was supposed to work on the 8, 11, 13, 15, and 29 of July, but she said things changed and I don't have to clean anymore...at all. This makes me happy because of how crazy the next 2 weeks of work at VersaCold are supposed to be.
And as the 2 countdowns continue: ...31 shifts left! ...45 days till Eston!!!
Well, off to work so I can knock off one more shift.

No comments: