Monday, July 04, 2005

Well, let's see...
In the last 2 weeks, I've gone home for a visit, gone to see a couple movies, cut back my hours at one job (I've only got 5 shifts left), visited with the Belize team, finished reading Christy (so good!), continued looking at teaching ESL positions (ie. with OM and what not), went to Lethbridge this past Saturday and Sunday, bought an FM Transmitter for my car so I can finally listen to CDs (wish I had known about this sooner!), recognized the need and opportunity to write letters to some people, and have had some interesting conversations/thought provoking questions to keep my mind alert regarding some important issues. I was told to expect to be at work till between 3 and 5 every morning (starting at 4 in the afternoon) for the next 3 weeks. It'll be good overtime, but that's a little extreme. Oh well, maybe it won't be that bad...and if it is, I'm sure my body will adjust to it.
Happy Belated Canada Day and Happy 4th of July!

No comments: