Friday, July 22, 2005

Perhaps one year I will remember my blogging birthday on the actual date! (It was on the 18th). 2 years now...crazy! I've been going through my archives and others, seeing where we were at a year or 2 ago. It always helps me to put things in perspective when i do this, just seeing where I've come from, what things were important at the same time in past years. I'll probably check my old journal entries too. This is nuts: I got off work at 12:30am tonight and it's already 4:15am and I'm not in bed! Well, hopefully that will help me to sleep in longer tomorrow (today). I am almost finished "The Jesus I Never Knew". It is such a good book. I highly recommend it. If I get off work at a decent time tomorrow (ie. by 10:30pm), Coralee and I will leave for Red Deer tomorrow night. That is of course if I ever get around to asking a couple people if we cans tay at their place for the night. Then Saturday morning we'll be off to Edmonton. I am looking forward to staying home and relaxing on the long weekend and watching Alias of course! Well, I should head to bed soon. Goodnight!

No comments: