Tuesday, August 12, 2003

I hate not having my computer!!!!! Now that I'm working at that other job I don't have much opportunity to get on the internet very often, but I am so thankful that I got this job. I am enjoying it for the most part and I have met some pretty cool people since working there. It is weird to know that I have only 8 days of work left there. And only 13 days till I leave for school! Money...so hard not having any. And when this world seems to be run by it, it is so hard not to fall into the trap of having it dictate my life. I do know, however, that I will not let it have control over me. On another note, my mom is off on worker's comp now because she hurt her hand at work. My family and I have been telling her for yearrs to go on disability because she is always working in pain. She's been in pain since she was in a car accident in 1970. She hasn't stopped working though because... I don't know why she hasn't, but I know that she is a hard worker. This is a good quality, but it also leaves her in much pain. There are some others I know who are like this and these people I admire greatly, but I also feel like I have to be a morther to them. I know it's not my responsibility, but if they (including my mom) aren't going to take care of themselves, somebody's got to.

No comments: