Tuesday, August 26, 2003

I'm here. I want to move into my room. I got to school around 8 this morning and had the pleasure of getting 3 people out of bed. I'm looking forward to tonight and to when the rest of the student leadership team arrives. Unless something changes, I get the room I wanted most. ... So, I asked my mom the other day if I used to ask questions when I was younger. She said except for those such as "Can I go to so and so's house?", I never asked questions. I asked her because I have found myself unable to think up good questions on a regular basis (like more than once a year) and because there are other people (even 8 year olds) who seem to have no problem coming up with thought provoking questions. I have recently started to try to think of some good questions, but I have a difficult time doing so. Hopefully it will come with time and practice.

No comments: