Sunday, August 24, 2003

Ya know-->Going the posted speed limit or less has been getting easier. I feel bad for those behind me though, so when it's reasonable I pull over to let them pass me. ... I can't believe I haven't started packing yet. I have until 11:30 tomorrow morning to pack, then a couple hours tomorrow night. Good thing most of my stuff's at school already. ... My friends' parents celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary today. God is so good. ... Today I heard the song "I Could Only Imagine" and for the first time I really listened to the words. I have liked that song from the first time I heard it and I would sing along whenever I heard it, but the words actually became a part of me today. It is such a beautiful song. ... Lili-Kayy and I leave Monday morning around 6. Please pray for us as we try to find a way to by-pass the fires. ... Why do people only listen to you when it is something they want to hear? Why is it so easy for thoughts to be planted in our minds through other people's words?

No comments: