Wednesday, August 20, 2003

My computer is working wonderfully and I got a new monitor. My car will be available for me after I get off work tomorrow. I plan to arrive in Eston in 6 days. These things make me happy right now, but my happiness is slightly overshadowed by the questions running through my mind concerning all of the fires and the lack of rain. I am quick to question God as to why He allows this to happen and He has been quick to assure me that He is in control. Given that, I have a peace about things that are happening, giving me more time to focus on God. Even now I am losing my ability to "hide". He is searching my heart and I am being forced to do the same. I feel lost, alone, helpless, confused...so many things. I don't even know where to begin right now, but I know I need to go start somewhere. Good night.

No comments: